- Upon receipt of the admission ticket, the visitor agrees to the operating regulations as amended in the current version.
- The instructions of the security forces and the steward service as well as the executive authorities must be followed at all times.
- Access to and to stay in the event area is permitted without exception at the times specified by the organizer. Sleeping or camping on the event grounds is not permitted.
- Stay on the marked paths. Blocking the stairs and escape routes, climbing over and sitting on the fences or barriers is prohibited.
- It is forbidden to bring animals.
- Motor sport events are noisy. We recommend you hearing protection during the event to reduce the risk of hearing damage. The organizer accepts no liability in this regard. It is recommended that children under the age of six are not brought to the event.
- Bringing your own cold food (snacks) for personal use only is permitted.
- Persons who appear to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to enter the event area or may be expelled from the premises and will not be entitled to a refund of the admission price.
- Persons who do not comply with the owner’s operating regulations or behave in a conspicuous manner by causing a disturbance may be expelled from the event area at any time.
- Visitors are informed that the event site is monitored by means of video recordings and that these recordings may be used by the executive authorities for (criminal) prosecution against any visitor.
- Photos, videos, sound recordings and the like may be taken without exception for private and non-commercial purposes.
- The erection and display of posters in the entire area, including the forecourt, is only possible with the express written permission of the owner or organizer.
- The distribution of advertising material is only permitted with the prior written consent of the owner or organizer.
- Official merchandising items will be sold within the event area. It is not permitted to purchase goods from non-official merchandisers. Furthermore, no merchandise of any kind may be sold, whether for a fee or free of charge, within the event premises or in the parking lots.
LIST OF PROHIBITED ITEMS
Spectators are prohibited from bringing objects of any kind that can be thrown or shot, or that could otherwise disturb or endanger the peace, order and safety of the event site. This applies in particular, but not exclusively, to the items listed below:
- Professional television or video cameras as well as equipment for professional sound recording.
- Electronic Devices (Computer or similar devices)
- Beverage containers in the form of glass and other breakable bottles (except unbreakable plastic bottles and commercially available cans)
- Barbecues, cookers and other appliances for preparing food
- Weapons of any kind and objects having an effect similar to weapons, such as knives, darts, etc.
- Articles and objects that can be used as weapons or projectiles, in particular metal objects such as detachable chains, iron bars and pieces of iron
- Laser pointers of all kinds
- Pyrotechnic articles of all kinds; in general, the bringing in of fireworks, smoke bombs, incendiary devices, sticks, poles, garden and other large umbrellas, glass bottles, stones, stabbing, cutting and slashing objects as well as weapons of all kinds is prohibited
- Parasols in the seating area
- Drugs and stimulants
- Racist, xenophobic, radical right-wing, national socialist, sexist or political propaganda material
- (Domestic) animals
- Gas spray cans, corrosive, flammable, coloring substances or containers with substances that may affect health or are easily flammable
- Bulky objects such as scaffolding, ladders, bicycles, skateboards, (electric) scooters, segways, hand or scooter carts.
- Bulky, large bags, large backpacks, suitcases and sports bags are prohibited for access to the stands. For the purposes of this provision, bulky items of luggage are all items that cannot be stowed in the ticket area.
- Beach shells, tents, pagodas or similar structures and constructions.
- The use of unmanned equipment (e.g. drones) or model aircraft/unmanned aerial vehicles is strictly prohibited on the entire grounds.
- Cooling boxes
- all kind of alcoholic beverages
LIST OF PERMITTED ITEMS
- Functioning mobile phones/mobile phones
- Cameras, film and video cameras with batteries for private use and NOT for commercial purposes (e.g. NO video cameras suitable for television)
- Canes for the blind, walking aids
- Key rings, purse chains
- Medicines for personal use
- Flagpoles up to 1.6 m or less than 2 cm in diameter, if they do not obstruct the view; in general, access to the stands may be denied if flagpoles are brought along.
- Commercially available pocket lighters
- Compact sun umbrellas and umbrellas in the standing-room area
- Folding chairs and folding armchairs in the standing area
- Plastic bottles and beverage cans
(Errors and omissions excepted)
Status: April 2023