Porsche 718 Cayman S Winter Experience in the Driving Center
Cool driving pleasure
"The car is very fast and very agile. The boost button provides about 20 horsepower more power from the turbo for 20 seconds, making it a real rocket," says our instructor Bernhard Auinger. At the Winter Experience in the Driving Center, you can experience this rocket for yourself. The motto: little grip but lots of fun. On snow and ice, we deliberately allow for unstable driving. Reeling in the erupting back of another car is not only great fun, but also trains your reflexes for the moments when you need them in everyday driving.
Due to the slippery surface, the speeds are low, but the chance of learning is high. It is quite possible that you will book your next Winter Experience right away as this cool and enjoyable driving experience can easily make you addicted!
Our tailor-made packages:
- Bronze: 10 minutes at the Driving Center
- Silver: 30 minutes at the Driving Center
- Gold: 60 minutes at the Driving Center
- Welcome & Registration at the Driving Center
- Driver Briefing: Vehicle and route briefing by our instructors
- Driving a Porsche 718 Cayman S at the Driving Center
- Debriefing (debriefing with our instructors)
Note: The Driving Center is a separate area at the Red Bull Ring site and NOT part of the race track! The roads in the Driving Center and on the race track are not artificially snowed. The road surface depends on the latest weather and snow conditions.